Easiest Eat to Feel Full Diet Ever!
Or, how not to mope while dietingHow the Eat to Feel Full Diet Works:
• The Eat to Feel Full Diet allows you to have 1200 calories a day. Track your calories on a small notepad that you carry in your purse. It is also handy to carry a calculator
• Take one multivitamin (we like Centrum or One a Day)
• Drink water with lemon (you can drink up to 8 to 10 glasses with either a squeeze of fresh lemon or lemon juice)
• You can have up to two frozen meals a day (Try Lean Cuisine Steamed Dinners: as close to Olive Garden as frozen meals get. They are in same section as traditional dishes but are bagged)
• You will also stock up on foods that will make you feel full as detailed below...Feel Full Eating:
(makes you feel full by filling you up on high volume but low calorie foods)
• Water-rich broth (always try to minimize your sodium intake)
• Fat-free dairy (string cheese, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese)
• Fruit- Whole raw fruit is best. If you are not a big raw fruit fiend, you can get 2 servings of fruit a day by drinking a Fruit2Day drink. It is fruit juice containing tiny chunks of fruit and is delicious.
• Vegetables- they make you feel full and give you shiny hair. Plus crunching on raw veggies or fruit reduces stress levels by 20%! Saute them in chicken broth, vegetable broth or in cooking oil and throw them in your frozen dinners, pasta sauces, soups and chilis.How to eat to Eat to Feel Full:
• The objective is to “pad” your frozen entrees with food that makes you feel full without packing on calories. The suggestions above are fair game until you reach 1200 calories for the day.
• Have big green salads. Throw in onions, garlic, red pepper, orange pepper, green pepper. We like salad-in-a-bag convenience, especially the ones with shredded carrot.
• Have low sodium veggie soups. Feel free to throw some veggies in your bowl and experiment with spices such as Mrs. Dash.
Mix your frozen dinner entrée or pasta sauce with veggies. For example eat Asian over green beans, onions, garlic, and red pepper sautéed in low soy sauce. Frozen Mexican can go over romaine lettuce and tomato. Pasta good in spinach sautéed in cooking spray. Eat to Feel Full Diet Exercise Regimen:
• Take 10,000 steps a day 5 days a week with a pedometer if possible.
•Do some sporadic running to burst through exercise plateaus, burn calories faster and get done with 10,000 steps faster.
•Listen to music for bring a companion along to keep the walk from being boring. You can wear your pedometer during housework and when running errands, as these steps count too.Eat to Feel Full Diet Support System:
•Bookmark this page and check back often as a Eat to Feel Full Diet Support System is under construction and will be posted right here. It will include grocery lists, my personal blog, and lots of motivation and inspiration.
•In the meantime, this diet allows you to use whatever support system you feel comfortable with. Sparkpeople.com offers online nutritional consultations and Dailystrength.com has several online weight loss support communities. Be sure to consult with your doctor before taking any nutritional advice. Eat to Feel Full Diet Tips:
•When you go to a restaurant ask for the “to go” box right away. Immediately pack half the food away and eat it the next day.
•Avoid alcohol but if you do drink, wine and light beer, have the least amount of calories.
•Remember to be patient. The weight will come off if you follow these instructions. On average there is a loss between 2 to 8 pounds a week on diets which follow these basic principals. Don’t get discouraged, it’s okay to fall off the wagon, just get right back on. And remember anything’s possible if you try!
Return to Celebrity Body Secrets
Return from Easiest Eat to Feel Full Diet Ever to Celebrity Beauty Secret Goldmine Homepage