This beauty pageant winner was born on Feb. 20, 1988 in Barbados.Here are some of her best beauty secrets:
• Rihanna said that her favorite mascara is Hypnose by Lancome. This mascara made our Best Mascaras list because it makes your lashes huge!
• She said that her favorite eye shadows are by Stila. She likes to put a dark brown shimmery shade in the crease of her eyes to make them pop.
• This natural beauty loves Nars Body Glow to make her skin glisten. This French Polynesian inspired chocolate shimmer lotion with the scent of tiare flower and coconut is a favorite of makeup artists and celebrities. Apply a sheer veil over the skin after sun exposure, or glide over medium-toned skin for a warm, fragrant, sun-kissed sheen.
• She says that her favorite fragrances are Rush by Gucci and Chance by Channel.
• She is a fan of the T3 Tourmaline Wet or Dry Ionic Ceramic Styling Iron. The T3 wet-to-dry iron is a one-step ceramic iron that will eliminate the need to blow dry your hair before you straighten it. Water evaporates as it is converted into steam which is then used to make your hair silky and super-straight in record time for your most efficient styling experience ever.
• She has just become the latest spokeswoman for Cover Girl cosmetics. The makeup brand chose her for her “natural beauty and confidence”. You will see her commercials later this year.
• If you have a complexion like her's, makeup artist Ruby Hammer, advised Cosmopolitan magazine of some products you may like to try. A full coverage makeup like Ruby & Millie Liquid Base, will work well. Her shade is number 9. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Chestnut is the perfect shade for her skin tone. A perfect blush shade is Ruby & Millie Cheek Colour in Brown. Note: Ruby & Millie is a United Kingdom cosmetics company and its product are currently available through UK websites.