Kate Hudson Beauty Secrets
Here are some of Kate Hudson Beauty Secrets:
Kate was born on April 19, 1979. Her gorgeous smile makes her a natural beauty. Here are some of Kate's beauty secrets:
• Want a subtle-but-sexy evening eye look like Kate? Check out this beauty secret.
• Makeup artist Leslie Lopez gives Kate's skin that fabulous glow by using Diane von Furstenberg Beauty Highlighting Eclipstick Stick in the Sun shade. Leslie uses it on her cheeks and brow bone.
• Kate is a fan of ReVive Intensitê Volumizing Serum (available at Reviveskincare.com). This anti-aging breakthrough serum gives you powerful antioxidant protection while it plumps up wrinkles and fine lines, and battles blemishes and dark spots due to the rapid cell turnover that it promotes! It’s key ingredient, Keratinocyte Growth Factor, has been touted as the closest thing to the fountain of youth.
• Kate Hudson’s hairdresser David Babaii has revealed this Kate Hudson beauty secret for her hair to People Magazine. David gives Kate’s hair a tousled look by spraying it with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($18). Visit Bumbleandbumble.com for more information. For slicked back hair he uses Egyptian Magic Healing Skin Cream on her wet hair ($30, available at Fredsegalbeauty.com).
• Kate’s hairdresser David Babaii uses Kusco-Murphy Setting Lotion to hold curls and add volume to her hair. He sprays the lotion all over her hair before setting it. This is $22.62. For more information call 888-658-1761. After adding the product, he dries Kate’s hair with a diffuser and adds several soft waves with the help of a large-barrel curling iron.
• Kate Hudson’s makeup artist Leslie Lopez revealed a Kate Hudson celebrity beauty secret for her makeup to People Magazine. To give Kate a “soft, shimmery look”, she uses Shu Uemura eye shadow in ME Gold 370 ($19, available at Shuuemura.com). To enhance Kate’s blue-green eyes she lines them with Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eyes Powder Pencil in Espresso, a brown shade ($15 at Dillards.com). To keep the focus on Kate’s eyes, Leslie lines her lips with a nude lip pencil. She uses Pout 34C Lip Pencil ($16, call 877-551-7257). To bring Kate’s tan into the forefront, Lopez applies a peachy-pink blush to her cheeks. She uses Stila Cheek Duo in Sugar Loaf ($30, available at Stilacosmetics.com). Lopez also powders Kate’s lashes with Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder before applying mascara and they become so thick that “everyone thinks they’re fake”, ($35, call 866-290-6471). Then she adds Maybeline Great Lash mascara, focusing on the tips of the lashes ($6.16, available at drugstores).
These Kate Hudson Beauty Secrets are brought to you by Celebrity Beauty Secret Goldmine.
Return to Celebrity Beauty Secrets K-Z
Return from Kate Hudson Beauty Secrets to Celebrity Beauty Secret Goldmine Home Page