Heidi Klum was born in Germany, near Cologna, on June 1, 1973, Before her show Project Runway she was gracing the covers of many magazines, including Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, and modeling for Victoria’s Secret. She now has her own perfume, along with own line of jewelry, skin care, and shoes to name a few.Here are some of Heidi Klum's beauty secrets:
• Before she was the host of Project Runway, on Bravo's network, or a supermodel, Heidi still considered herself to be destined for the fashion world. She actually had her applications filled out to go to a design school in Düsseldorf before she was discovered! If you are a fashion fanatic like Heidi, check out our Celebrity Style section, especially the article, What Every Fashionista Should Know.
• Heidi Klum has her own skin care line called In An Instant which she uses everyday. She says washing your face well is the first step to beautiful skin. You especially want to remove all your makeup every night before bed. She uses her own gentle foaming cleanser that is in her skin care line.
• Here is a great Heidi Klum beauty secret: In a hurry and not much time for makeup? Heidi recommends using theses 5 makeup essentials before you leave the house.
1. Moisturizer: Heidi recommends her moisturizer because it has a slight taupe shade which will give you a hint of color without using a foundation. 2. Eyelash curler 3. Mascara 4. Lip stain 5. Blush
• Heidi Klum gets her great body with help from her personal trainer, David Kirsch. Wish you could work out with David? Check out his book and DVD, which are both called, "The Ultimate New York Body Plan". Visit DavidKirsch.com for more information.
• To indulge her passion for creating fashion, Heidi styles her own line of Birkenstock shoes. For beach sandals that are comfortable but stylish, check out Heidi's own Birkenstocks which feature metallic studs and other interesting adornments. Visit HeidiKlum.com for more information.
• Heidi's favorite bathing-suit designer is Shay Todd. Heidi describes Shay's clothing line as, "stylish, modern, functional, and affordable". She especially loves Shay's purple terry cloth beach bag!